Wednesday, September 26, 2018

End of a Busy Summer of Bralettes and Shorts.

 If you are here looking for carrowaycrochet.com I invite you to visit me at my new website and blog. Here I have free crochet patterns for some of these bralette and links to video tutorials as well, Thank you.


What a stellar summer it has been. I made my debut at designing garments and the feedback has been amazing.
When I did my vision board on New Years Day I stumbled upon this image and the words Runway Show. "Oh, what at great idea," I thought to myself. Up to now I had focused on hats and scarves etc, accessories really.

So when the spring came I was inspired to create some of the fun bralettes that are so popular right now. Here are some I came up with.
The Earth Mother Bralette

The Ivory Lace Bralette

The Sammy Bralette Top
The Festival Fringe Bralette

The Feel the Love Bralette
The Boho Festival Top
The Pretty Picot Bralette
 I created PDF patterns for most of these tops and they are available on my Carroway Crochet Etsy Shop. 

Next I moved on to figuring out some shorts patterns and these were so much fun to do.
Crochet shorts are very popular and the patterns for my Bella B Shorts and the Shell Shorts are actually my best selling patterns.

Shell Shorts pattern.

Bella B Shorts Pattern
  I also made some Hippy Shorts and I am currently working on the pattern for these fun shorts. I love the colour combos that can be used to make these fun shorts.
Hippy Shorts.
I will share the various tops and skirts I designed over the summer in a future blog post.

If you have any comments or questions about my new designs, I would love to hear from you.

Happy crocheting everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment