Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Dreamer Beanies

The Dreamer Beanie. 


I am so proud of this collection of slouchy hats in a rainbow of colours.
Dreamer Beanies are slouchy beanies, hand made by myself.
They are created with a choice of tag, either an ultra suede  'DREAM IT, DO IT,' tag or the wooden 'Carroway' tag.

Here is the cafe latte slouchy beanie hat. It is such a soft and warm, fashionable beanie hat.
This hat goes with practically any outfit you desire. A great accessory for Fall, Winter or even the cool days and nights of Spring. Chic and cozy.
 

Why call this The Dreamer Beanie?
As I look around at the women in my life and community I see so many strong women who dare to dream and take action to manifest a better life for themselves and those around them.

As I thought about who would be wearing the precious items that I make I thought of these women and how I want my company to reflect the values and hopes of these women.

I spoke to some of the inspiring women I know and they agreed to let me share their stories.
Hopefully these stories inspire others to believe that they too can bring change into their lives, by dreaming and taking action; by doing what it takes to transform their inner and outer worlds, their dreams into reality.

Dreamer Beanies are available in my Etsy Shop. You can also purchase the Dreamer Beanie crochet pattern and make your very own.

They come in lots of lovely colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment