Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Lacy Yoga Socks

I found a great pattern for making these lacy yoga socks. It was designed and shared by Lisa Jelle. Lisa is on facebook at Kaleidoscope Art&Gifts The pattern can be found here on Ravelry

I was excited to find a pattern that had such a delicate feel to it and for short yoga socks. This pink makes me think of ballet lessons as my kids always had to wear this colour when going to their lessons.
These turned out so great and I immediately added them to my etsy shop. The listing is here and they are a steal at $30.00.
I had to review the foundation half double crochet stitch and then move on to learning a new lace pattern. I feel I want to adapt this pattern to use the iris stitch, and I will see how that works out.
 




I am making a second pair in lemon and then want to make some in pale blue and soft grey. I really love this design and hope you like it too.
Happy crocheting everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment