Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Mayne Island Chunky Infinity Scarf Pattern (Two patterns in One)

Yesterday I was busy writing out my first ever crochet pattern. It was a big learning curve as I had to calculate how many yards of yarn were needed, the gauge etc. Also writing things out so they are clear to strangers is also a challenge.
After writing it out I then did a test scarf and corrected any unclear instructions.
I decided to do two patterns for this scarf, one that was crocheted 'in the round' and one that was crocheted flat and then sewn together at the ends to create the infinity scarf.  I wanted to add instructions on how to sew crochet together invisibly. I found the perfect video demonstrating the mattress stitch to link to.
I uploaded my new pattern to my etsy store and I am very excited to be offering patterns to my customers. You can see the listing for my Mayne Island Chunky Infinity Scarf here.

Mayne Island Chunky Infinity Scarf Pattern

Then today I thought I would upload it to Craftsy and I am thrilled to announce it is also available online at  Craftsy. So you can head on over there and see it. Click here for the listing.

This is a whole new world for me and I am happy to celebrate my first pattern with you here. :-)
Here it is just hanging loosely and not wrapped twice around.

No comments:

Post a Comment